Pacific Passion
The novel “Only Time Will Tell” had killed two days of my time and here’s a
quick review of the book. The story revolves round two families, "The
Barringtons" and "The Cliftons" through some generations. It begins with
Harry Clifton’s, childhood around whom the entire story is bound who in the
beginning chapters says “I was told my father died in a war”. Time reveals
Harry, his own identity, How his father died? And the fact whether he was
his father or not? I am not going to put the entire summary as I wouldn't like
to reveal the suspense of the readers the author had hidden in his book. The
narrating art Jeffrey has used was quite impressive where each part of the
story was told by a different character without much of repetitiveness.
Each coming up with their point of view and also driving the story forward.
I loved the character of Old Jack throughout; all the other characters were
also equally good. Towards the end I felt the story ended abruptly, some of
the characters have gone missing, leaving the readers ambiguous on the
conclusion. I felt there should have been something more. This book is the
first part of “The Clifton Chronicles”. Hmm… need to wait for the next book
in this series.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Translate

Total Pageviews

Pacific Passions. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Digital Tech News - Digital Technology & Consumer Electronics

BBC News - Technology

World Wide Words newsletter

Techbargains.com

Lifehacker