Pacific Passion
Finally today I have made an entry in BlogSpot paving my way into the world
of blogging for the second time. The idea had been in my mind from quite
sometime and a kickstart was done in 360 a few years back. With the
numerous bugs reported in the site added to an amount of laziness from my
side the interest somehow slowed down and totally evaporated with the
decommissioning of the site. Recently the idea popped-up when one of my friend
asked “Why don't we start again?”. Donno! How long this interest would keep
me holding or what or when my next blog is? however would try to put in
whatever comes to my mind. I am still a newbie here. Would need your
suggestions and comments for improvements. By the way what would you like
to see in my blogs?
2 Responses
  1. good to see you as a blogger...!!!
    great start Jobina...
    keep posting...whatever comes to your mind...I mean eXactly that comes to your mind...will definitely useful to at least one..... :)


  2. Personally I would like to read about posts which I could easily relate to...anything that involves the same suffering that I am going through...u can see me reading it...wats more? if you are lucky enough u might as well get a comment from me;)


Post a Comment

Translate

Total Pageviews

Pacific Passions. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Digital Tech News - Digital Technology & Consumer Electronics

BBC News - Technology

World Wide Words newsletter

Techbargains.com

Lifehacker