Pacific Passion
I once told my nephews “If you can fold a piece of paper in half 50 times
it would reach the moon.” Smart kids they would not buy anything just like
that. They asked for proof.  I gave them the mathematical explanation. The
older one seemed good at maths. He looked convinced after the crosschecks
and calculations. They were very happy. Looked like they were already on
the moon. Whole night they spent folding papers. Initially started with
papers from notebook and then with newspapers. The next morning they came
back saying they aren't able to fold the paper even15 times. Can you help
us with it? Laughing out loud I replied if I could do it myself I would
have already been on the moon :):) Now that was a funny instance. Many a
times aren't we not in this difficult to do situation? From the surface
things look quite easy and simple however when it comes to actuals they are
not the way they seem to be.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Translate

Total Pageviews

Pacific Passions. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Digital Tech News - Digital Technology & Consumer Electronics

BBC News - Technology

World Wide Words newsletter

Techbargains.com

Lifehacker