Pacific Passion
July 10th, 2006 – 8:30 A.M a warm excitement on seeing a beautiful campus,
a presence of a known friend,  still a big question mark face, certificates
piled up in a file, it was a dream come true, yet some unknown nervousness
was drilling within. Yes, that was the day I started my career!!! A day
when a batch of 47 called Sapphire was formed. Sapphire was the training
room in the big campus where we spent most of the time. There was not a
much big change from college life, the friends, the usual lectures, the
fun in class. The only difference was we were paid. The training period
passed quickly with learning and loads of fun. Then the news about postings
comes as a nightmare. To a surprise most of us had to relocate to different
locations which we didn’t want. Added to that it was the first time that I
had to stay away from home. I did try my best to step back fortunately or
unfortunately I had to move to Pune and from there began another
adventurous journey. Now as I complete my 5 years, just spent a few moments
reflecting what this time actually meant. The various assignments, the
escalations/appreciation, the challenges at work, people around, staying
away from home all did teach me a lot. In these 5 years I have got
opportunities to meet/work with people from different parts of the world,
travel to different places, a few good friends, to confidently handle
situations and many more. The world around has changed, its now become a
smaller place.  Time does brings in a lot of changes in life. This is where
it took me.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Translate

Total Pageviews

Pacific Passions. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Digital Tech News - Digital Technology & Consumer Electronics

BBC News - Technology

World Wide Words newsletter

Techbargains.com

Lifehacker