Pacific Passion
Last month I happened to forget my mobile phone in office (nothing
astonishing). The stance this time was I was alone at home. Apart from for
communication, I use my phone to set up an alarm; I get a call when the Cab
arrives. I feed all the contact information on the phone. This literally
means I don’t have them in my head. I managed this crisis by sending
messages via email. Irony was that I couldn’t find a single alarm
clock in working condition that evening as they were been replaced by my
phone years back. I woke up at every half an hour or so to check the time
has not passed four, lest I miss the cab also. Being punctual had helped me
in getting the cab else traveling from one end of the city to the other on
my own would have screwed my day further.


I was just wondering how addicted we are to technology.
They play most roles in our lives, right from spell check, grammatical
errors in this Blog. With rice cookers, mixers and washing machines work at
home is still never ending and tiring. We need automobiles to travel even
the shortest distance. The search engines help with finding any
information. With the fast growing world, information is also growing.
There is a need to learn and adopt new technologies with each new
assignment at work. . Today we get lots of information from books,
magazines, televisions. With all these advancement in technologies and
their presence in every part and parcel of our lives we still find no time.
Not only that, they are the source for entertainment, communication and
work. We are totally handicapped without technology. I wonder how people
who have lived decades behind us had managed.

Have you ever dreamt a day in your life without technology?
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Translate

Total Pageviews

Pacific Passions. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Digital Tech News - Digital Technology & Consumer Electronics

BBC News - Technology

World Wide Words newsletter

Techbargains.com

Lifehacker