Pacific Passion
I was wandering with the clouds
Singing out loud
Over the mountains, valleys & plains
Across the empty lanes

And then I woke up with a frown
As my morning dreams drown
A momentary detachment from the world
While opening my eyes it whirled

The clock has stuck half past four
My travel ended in a core
Another day has just begun
In a mighty stun

Quickly realized I have to rush
Without making any fuss
Greet the new day with a smile
As it takes me through the miles

Get set on my feet
To make both ends meet
And then I can dwell in dreams
With radiating beams

Else the worries would ruin my sleep
And can put me down to weep
Only work can bring in reap
And can return joy in heap
2 Responses
  1. Raji Says:

    Cool....very nice thought and well written!!!


  2. Thanks Raji!, it was to self motivate to get back to work after a long weekend.


Post a Comment

Translate

Total Pageviews

Pacific Passions. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Popular Posts

Digital Tech News - Digital Technology & Consumer Electronics

BBC News - Technology

World Wide Words newsletter

Techbargains.com

Lifehacker